

So the weekends project was to plant a garden. We decided to do garden boxes to hopefully control the weeds (which you can see we are having a problem with.) We have a field behind our house and the weeds just spread like wild. Being city folk we are still learning what works and what doesn't. The garden project took us all day on Saturday and then we planted last night for family night. We will see how we do. If the garden stays alive as long as my house plants do I will give it two weeks. :)
3 comments:
I would offer advice, but the only plants I can manage to keep green are of the artificial variety. In fact, I won a little potted plant at a bridal shower, and I give it one week before I've killed the poor thing. But I truly admire your ambition to do a garden! What a great way to spend time together as a family.
You want some lettuce starts and corn starts when you come? that will give you a head start.
BEAUTIFUL...Thank you!!! So far I give it a thumbs up, now lets see if you can give it a green thumb.
Post a Comment