Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls Camp 2008






I made it through another Girls Camp... barely. I am not a great camper. I am always up for a day in the wilderness, but I like to sleep in my own bed and I LIKE TO HAVE A SHOWER EVERYDAY!!! We did have a great time and it was absolutely beautiful. There were lakes everywhere with streams and waterfalls all around. When we went on the 2nd year hike we walked through lush grasses and trees, meadows and patches of Aspen trees. There were wild flowers everywhere. It was absolutely breathtaking. It was very fun to go back up to Ragged Mountain. I went to Ragged Mountain my first year of Girls Camp when I was 12 years old. It was fun to be there with Ashlee this year. I was in charge of all the Level 2 girls and we had a BIG camp. 40 people in all. I was a lot of work but the girls had fun and I got to work with some great leaders from the stake.

1 comment:

Friendofflash said...

Have you ever read Kat and Steve blog from Brooke's blog? K she has some language, but fffffunyyyyy. Oh yeah and take the princess quiz. I was a gypsy.