Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Little Angels In My Life

I love my neices. They bring so much joy to my life. In late August I was so blessed to have both of them at my house together.

Ella Celeste
I was so excited to meet Ella for the first time. What a sweet spirit! She is so fun loving. She looks so much like I did as a baby that it is wierd looking at her. She is very determined but gentle at the same time. It is funny how much you can love someone after only meeting them once.



Maddie Lou


When I found out that Heidi was pregnant with Maddie I was so scared that I wasn't going to like her. I don't typically like babies and so it just made me nervous. Boy was I wrong!! I immediately fell in love with her just like I did Ella. Maddie is funny, loud, smart, talkative and kind hearted. I treasure her phone calls, cards, and letters. She makes me laugh everytime I am with her.

2 comments:

a little chat with pat said...

The most precious things in this whole world.

Becca said...

so sweet. Ella loves her "Annie" too.