Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

We had an eventful Christmas this year. We were especially grateful to have my Mom and Dad with us and to get to spend time with our friends. Ashlee made out like a bandit (one of the only benefits of divorced parents, you have four sets of grandparents, and two parents to give to you.) We enjoyed the Thursday Christmas with the rest of the week and weekend off. Poor Bill was very sick and made a trip to the doctor on Christmas Eve to get some antibiotics. Needless to say he waited up "all night" for Santa. He was miserable on Christmas Day but he was a good sport.

Ashlee and her Wii (Well... our Wii, since we can't get the adults off of it.)

No Christmas would be complete without Edward!



Mom is so fun at Christmas. Everything is exciting for her.


Little Bill with his Bronco's blanket that Ashlee made him. It came in handy on his very sick day!



The boys with their prizes from Santa!


The Wii in Action!

And YES... we had a White Christmas!




2 comments:

a little chat with pat said...

Sweet memories... we had a blast, everything was perfect except for the rest of the family missing. But as Dad's sing says, "I'm nobody, and nobody's perfect, so I must be perfect." What that has to do with anything, I don't know. Oh, I guess, life's not perfect either. Thank you for all the fun and accomodations. We love you all so much.

Becca said...

Christmas with your mom is fun. We missed all of you this year and your mom and dad playing card games with us like they did last year. Except your mom cheats... okay by me though, she was on my team. We're glad you guys had a good time and hope one of these years we can do Christmas all together. I'm thinking Cruise...