Monday, January 26, 2009

Kitchen Make-Over

For my birthday in October, Mike and Cheryl sent me some money and I decided to use it to make some changes in my kitchen. It has been a long project but the kitchen is finally complete!! So here are the before and after pictures. (My favorite part of the kitchen is the curtain that my Mom made while she was here for Christmas. Thanks Mom!) Thanks Mike and Cheryl for the B-day money!!
Here are the before pictures:

Here are the "during" pictures:

And here is my new and "VERY" Improved Kitchen:

2 comments:

Mike & Cheryl Hilliard said...

All I can say is "Wow"! It certainly looks like you've been busy, and isn't it great what a little paint and hard work will do? You're welcome, we're glad we were able to help in a small way. Good job! Mike & Cheryl

Becca said...

Looks great! I really like the black and now I want your mom to make me curtains... or at least teach me how to sew a button on. I love your work. Also, I love your family photo at the top. It's great:)