The top picture is of Jeanine (the winner of the season) and Phillip. They kept trying to do their Russian dance, which was the joke of the season. It was hilarious. The second picture is of all the top dancers in the season.
Friday, September 10, 2010
So You Think You Can Dance
On November 16th 2009 Ashlee and I went to the SYTYCD Tour in Salt Lake with my Sister Heidi and some of my cousins. We are all huge fans of the show and watch it faithfully each week. The tour however was hands down the coolest thing I have ever seen. I couldn't believe how great the dancers were in person. They were all so amazing and the crowd in Utah (huge dance State) loved it and that made it even better. Ashlee and I had a blast and it was fun to be there with all my family.


The top picture is of Jeanine (the winner of the season) and Phillip. They kept trying to do their Russian dance, which was the joke of the season. It was hilarious. The second picture is of all the top dancers in the season.
The top picture is of Jeanine (the winner of the season) and Phillip. They kept trying to do their Russian dance, which was the joke of the season. It was hilarious. The second picture is of all the top dancers in the season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment