I was tagged by Rebecca. I like this one. Sometimes I think these silly blogs give the most insight into a person.
1. I wish I could follow the directions in my planner better. I am really organized but I often wonder how much more I would accomplish if I was more consistent with using my planner. The problem is that I don't like clutter. So when my planner gets messy with too much scribble I have to get a new one. I think the point is to get it messy and filled up.
2. I love salads but can someone please make a salad dressing I can buy at the grocery store that tastes good. I can barely stomach some of them.
3. I just got back from visiting my Sisters, my Mom and my Neice. I miss Maddie already. I think it is so funny how I don't really like kids but I love her so much. I was thinking on the car ride home about that statement that blood is thick. Seriously that is so true. I feel the same way about Ella. The first time I saw her picture I got tears in my eyes and I immediately had a connection to her. I cannot wait for her to come in August.
4. I have to do some yard work tonight. I have to shovel a lot of dirt and rocks. I want to invent a shovel that is electric powered. I don't have a job big enough for a backhoe or something like that. It's just a small job. I just dread the back breaking work. Man am I lazy or what. I would never have made it as a pioneer woman.
5. I love the ocean. I love everything about it, the sound, the smell, the feel, the beach. I could stay out on the beach for ever. It is so weird to me that it has such a calming effect but yet it is so dangerous. (I have been stung by a sting ray) I think the ocean is one a God's greatest creations.
6. I think I should have done something with animals as a career. I love animals and it might sound dorky but I feel like I have a connection with them. I have no fear of many of them even when I should. (okay except for the sting ray)
7. I want to go to cosmetology school when I get a free year (yeah right) just because I love to do hair. I think it is so fun.
8. One of my life dreams is to sing in front of Simon Cowell. I think it would be scarey but so fun and so worth it. I wonder if I would be one of those people that he would say " you can't sing" and then I would be like" everyone says I have a good voice" and then I would be confused. Maybe he would like my voice and my songs. That would be cool.
I tag Kami, Kallie, Brooke, Susan, Debi
1 comment:
So... when you really start missing the ocean badly, come and see us. The waves are calling your name!
Post a Comment