So this weekend while I was gone I got sustained in my 3rd calling... 4 if you count visiting teaching. So right now I am a Seminary Teacher, the Ward Camp Director, and I just got called as the Primary Chorister. I am gonna be busy this fall especially since Husband is going to be gone for a year up at college at BYU-Idaho. With all those callings, an active involved 13 year old, and a demanding full time job I am gonna be running around crazy.
3 comments:
wow! You will be busy. I can't believe Bill will be going to Idaho for one year. When Shaun told me I felt bad for you, but I know it's always a good thing to get your education. Good for him for doing it.
Guess your plate is too full to blog. I on the other hand am the master of wasting time. Grabbed a good book and killed two days. Least it was a classic.
Your plate is not just overflowing, but you've been given seconds, thirds, etc. Good luck! Our ward has the exact opposite problem - too many people for too few callings. It's kinda nice! :) Good luck.
Post a Comment