This past weekend I dropped Husband off at college at BYU-Idaho. He is going to be there for a little over a year. I know what you are thinking... Are they crazy?? And the answer is yes we are! But sometimes when you know that something is supposed to happen you just do it. If you have been catching up with our story you know that his career path has taken a serious dive with the housing market. As we were looking at options, college became the clear, RIGHT, choice. So many things have fallen into place to make this work out but we are so grateful to his parents for assisting with his tuition. This is an exciting time for our family. Although it is going to be hard we know it is worth it. 
Here's The Apartment

Here Are the Stairs

Here's Husbands Living Room After I Did Repairs

Here's His Church Parking Lot, Oh What A Sight

Here is the Temple, Beautiful at Night

Building A Bed With His Nail Gun Tool


That Turned Out So Tall I Needed A Stool

When All Our Work Was Finished We Went On A Date
To Big Judds, Where the Burger Was As Big As The Plate
4 comments:
oh my gosh, too funny, the burger that is. Well, it looks like you really got him settled sung as a bug in a rug. Actually it looks fabulous. Good work and what a great location. Other than missing you, he will be in good shape. We are all praying for his success and your sanity holding down the fort alone.
I've been to Big Judd's it is your Uncle Kim's favorite. Looks like Bill is all set. When we are in Idaho Falls we will visit him.
I remember eating there when Ken & I were first married! That's so cool that they are still around :)
that is the biggest burger i've ever seen... seriously not exaggerating that thing is as big as the plate! I love you sister... everything will work out!!
Post a Comment