Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bill's Graduation

On April 9th of this year Bill FINALLY GRADUATED!! We decided that we would make the commitment and move in together. :) I am so proud of him for sticking to it. It was hard living apart for that year and a half, but we did it and he did it. I even got a little teary eyed during the ceremony cuz I was so proud of him. Mike and Cheryl came up for his graduation and helped us the next day moving out of his apartment so he could come home. Thankfully he had a job waiting for him in when he arrived and he started working at Decker and Cook, CPA firm in May. He loves accounting and everyone always says "Wow, you have an outgoing personality for an accountant." I hope it takes him far.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Go Bill! Glad you and Steph finally decided to take a big step and move in together. FINALLY!