Wednesday, November 3, 2010

1st Football Game

On September 3rd 2010 Ashlee cheered in her first home game. The crowd in Montrose is huge and loud, and fun. It was a blast to watch her. First of all she sang the National Anthem to begin the game, then she ran down to the end zone to join the squad to welcome the football team, then ran back to her spot for the fight song. She was put in the front as a sophomore because she is one of the only ones who knows all the cheers. I have to tell you that I got a little teary eyed several times watching her cheer, partly because I was so excited that she was having so much fun like I did when I cheered, but mostly because I was such a proud Mama!


Day Wear




Mom- Does this remind you of me or what? The tongue stick out!



No comments: