Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ashlee's Surprise Room Makeover



While Ashlee was at cheer camp in August I decided I would surprise her and redecorate her room. She had been collecting a lot of the decor items for the past year with her own money like the wall stickers, the pillows, and the new bedspread, but we had not got around to painting and stuff. So I spent the three days while she was away painting it purple and gray, and hanging all of it. The highlight was when she walked in from getting home, put her stuff on the floor of her room, and then did a double take. Then she turned around and gave me a big hug. Made me so happy.

1 comment:

Becca said...

WHen's it my turn? I'll go away and you can come make over my room too, k? I'll leave my girls to be your helpers too:)