Monday, March 17, 2008

Official Teenager... Ashlee is 13!

Ashlee is officially a teenager! We have had two weeks of celebration because her actual birthday was on the 8th but for scheduling reasons we couldn't have her party until this weekend. So last weekend we took her to breakfast and then her Dad, and Grandma and Grandpa Black took her to lunch. Then she went to the movies with some of her friends. On Sunday we had some cake... well we had cake... Ashlee just played with the frosting. I left the table when she wasn't quite finished and then when I came back in this is what I found.


This proves that you can never leave your kids alone no matter how old they are. The ironic part of this is the fact that I am super strict at the table. When Ashlee was little she would fear for her life if she spilled food on the table or the floor. I never allow eating with your hands or touching your food. Ashlee was never got food on her clothes becuase she knew I would freak out. So I found this humorous. I told her that if she was 3 she would be getting a woopin right now. The only thing that saves her now is the fact that she can clean up her own mess. YEAH!

No comments: