Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ABC's of Me (Tagged by Heidi)

A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached, but still independent.
B-BEST FRIEND? My Mom and Sisters
C-CAKE or PIE? Neither... Brownies
D-DAY of CHOICE? Thursday... means the weekend is here but still gives my time to finish up the week.
E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Music... Don't leave home without it.
F-FAVORITE COLOR? Brown( I know what your saying. I like it because you can do anything with it. I would really like it if my skin would get some of it.)
G-GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Only in desperation. Why waste the effort when they don't have any chocolate.
H-HOMETOWN? I think it is good to move a lot and meet new people and have a lot of places to call home.
I-INDULGENCE? Cold Stone
J-JANUARY OR JULY? July... The snow almost killed me off this year.
K-KIDS? Only one... and that is all I can handle. Plus I love my neices like they are my own. One I have not even met yet.
L-LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT... Family.
M-MARRIAGE DATE? Sept. 1. 2001
N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? 3 Heidi, Shaun, and Haley
O-ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges as long as I don't have to peel them.
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS? People who don't wash their hands.
Q-QUOTE? Shaun has this on his email" After all is said and done, there is more said than done.
R-REASON TO SMILE? Four day weekend and tons of yard work to get done.
S-SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? I hate tights and superheros.
T-TAG 5 PEOPLE............All my peeps have been tagged.
U-UNKOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I hate going to parties. I don't like to mingle. I would rather sing a solo or give a speech in front of a crowd than have to mingle with people I don't know.
V-VEGETABLES? Asparagus. Grows wild by my back fence. Yummy
W-WORST HABIT? Shut down when my house is unorganized.
X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Neither. You would be hard pressed to get me to any type of medical facility unless I am bleeding to death.
Y-YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
Z-ZODIAC SIGN? Libra

No comments: