

On Tuesday we went to Ashlee's Honor Roll Awards Night. She did a great job this year and only missed having straight A's for the entire year by one B. I think the B was good for her. She is so stressed all the time making sure that she gets all of her homework done and that everything is perfect. It was a good lesson for her to learn that getting a B isn't the end of the world. Sometimes you have to pace yourself and get some balance in things. I am so proud of her for always doing such a great job in everything that she does.
3 comments:
Who is that beautiful girl, and where did my " little" Ashlee go?? I am really missing out on all this. Tell her that grandma and grandpa are very proud of her and we love her!
ASHLEEEEEEEEEEEE, oh girl you are so amazing. I am still waiting to know what song U sang @ the talent show and how it went. Great job on the good grades....now you can have cheaper car insurance when you are 16. Ok dad. I'll admit that was a cheap shot. LOVE YA ALL.
That's wonderful that Ashlee is doing so great in school! And it is a good lesson to learn balance in life early on, because it doesn't get any easier, right? Now can she call Shaun and teach him?
And she is soooo cute. Actually, cute isn't the right word. She's looking all grown up and beautiful! Ella is bound to be gorgeous if she looks anything like her two cousins.
Post a Comment