Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAIR


Some of you know of my love hair. I love styling hair, cutting hair, coloring hair, whatever. If I could choose any profession I think it would be hair. I have looked at schools to see if I could go to cosmotology classes at night but all that is offered around here are day classes and I can't quit my job YET. So while I am selling insurance and wasting my life away all I can do is pretend to be a stylist on special occassions. So I was in charge of Haley and Ashlee's hair for Haley's wedding. I was excited with how they turned out. Haley said that she slept on her hair and the next morning it was exactly in the same place. Hairspray, Hairspray, Hairspray!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Nice job! Congrats to Haley!

Haley Marie Tolzmann said...

i LOVED my hair. I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful than what you gave me... maybe you could do it for my next marriage too... (just kidding)

a little chat with pat said...

Yes, the hair was gorgeous. You did good. Who is Tolzmann!?9*&^^ That's weird.