Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Little Girl and Her Horse






On the first day we arrived here in Montrose over a year ago these horses were at our back fence. Ashlee immediately fell in love with them. A year later this horse (Ashlee has named her Felix) still comes to the fence, naying as she comes, for Ashlee to feed her carrots or apples. Ash adores this horse. It is so sweet to see that even as Ash grows older she still becomes a little girl as soon as these horses come around. I am glad to see she loves animals as much as I do. They bring so much joy to life.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Okay, I have to ask... in the family picture now at the top of your blog - did Bill fart or something! :) LOL.

Haley Marie Tolzmann said...

i was once friends with felix... and yes bill did fart.