
Some people wear different hats.... I wear different bags. Each week I juggle all these bags all day long. My life is so hectic right now that the only way I can possible keep all my tasks organized is to keep them in different bags. So from left to right... let me introduce you to the bags in my life. First the beautiful Roxy bag on the far left is for Primary. It is a happy bag and thus bright and colorful. The reason it looks so good is becuase it only gets used on Sunday and doesn't have to spend the week back and forth. The black bag next to it is the Seminary bag and it it is black for a reason. Tired and worn out it has to wake up really early and stay up really late. It also has to wait in the car all day while purse and work bag get to go inside. Next to it is purse. A happy bag that likes to be busy and get in everyones business. Purse thinks it is the supervisor because he insists on going everywhere with every bag. Backpack feels very important because he gets the most attention right now. Everynight he gets used and he is getting "full of it" cuz he can hold so many books. Work bag is just annoyed. First of all he doesn't want to go there and then to add to it he has to pick up the slack for everyone else. If Primary needs some help with pictures during the week, work bag carries his stuff for a day. If seminary has to look something up, again work bag steps in. He often has to carry purses things when purse is to full to carry his own stuff and don't even talk to him about backpack. Everyday he has to help backpack carry assignments that need more attention than just at night. So there they are the bags of my life. I am hoping to soon meet a workout bag and I have been searching for a chance to meet "carry on bag." Hopefully soon!
2 comments:
OK... that is so funny because I am a bag lady too! It's so much easier and cuts down on time and confusion!! ONLY... yours are way cuter... mine are all black!
You are so funny! I will have to introduce you to my best friends daughter. You guys would get a long perfectly. She has purses in every color, shape, size, pattern, etc. She LOVES purses!
Post a Comment