Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Survived The Big Birthday Bowling Bash!

32 Invites and 27 RSVPs. I am one crazy woman. The party was a blast. We had contests for the most strikes with prizes, and we played one round of rotating bowling. The kids rotated to a new lane for each turn and after ten frames the lane with the highest combines scores won. I am glad that my Ex-husband and his wife were there to help cuz it would have been a lot for just me. Next time, though I am going to have the come early for the preparations so they can also enjoy making 48 cupcakes. :)

1 comment:

The Calderwood Chronicle said...

What a creative idea. Everyone sign a bowling ball. Ashlee is so beautiful. Ella does look a lot like her I think. I'd be very proud if she grew up to be as great as Ash.