Friday, April 11, 2008

Red Carpet

My boss, Cody Schiller, is a prankster. He is a really great guy, a member of our bishopric, and a long time family friend. He teases me about my shoes daily. It seems like all of my dress shoes have loud heels on them. They have never been a problem before because I have always worked in an office that had carpet, but this office has all hardwood floors. Each day when I walk up and down the halls my shoes click on the floor and he makes fun of me. One day I told him that he could put a red carpet down the hall for me and that would quiet the noise.




Today he is out of the office. When I came in this morning this is what I found down the hall leading to my office. I laughed!! :)

1 comment:

Maile Fano said...

just wondering if you got your invite to my blog?