Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a GREEN Summer






I woke up this morning to THIS! I agree it is pretty but people it is April for crying out loud. I had big plans to do some yard work this weekend, take the dogs swimming in the river, plant some flowers. Nope. Instead I will be inside, wrapped up in a blanket, drinking hot cocoa. I need a tropical vacation NOW!!

3 comments:

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

We have been experiencing the same thing in Utah! Even though I LOVE the snow--I am also ready spring! I love you new blog set-up--looks great! Enjoy your cocoa!

BrookeLynn said...

And I thought you lived outside of Utah ;) Thanks for the website for the digi scrapbooking. I didn't think it would be such a pain in my butt, oh well. I'll figure it out. I have the same frustrations about paper scrapbooking, poor Heidi, I, too, am letting her down. I am always on the computer though so why not scrap on it too. Did you pay the 40 for the program software? I can't decide which one to buy. Sorry this is so long. Brooke

Friendofflash said...

AUhGGG! I thought the storm passed us and hit you which I was ok with, but NO we got hit this morning. Friday. Sucks.