
My Mom and Dad at the Lake. This is before Dad and his two brother were all three thrown off the tube at the same time.

Haley and Jason swimming in the lake.

Ashlee, Jaci, and Laney getting ready for the tube ride.

Kaden, Ashlee and Kirby all set to go.

Jason, Bill, and I... what was I thinking.

Oh Sadie. Note the other two dogs resting after a long hard swim. My OCD Dog Sadie could not stand to miss a thing. Keep in mind that I just had to carry her in from the water becuase she was so exhausted that she could barely swim anymore. Bill and I had to take turns on the bank trying to keep her out of the water so she wouldn't drown.

And here he is... the king of meaness. The driver with no remorse...Derek. This man is alone the man who made us all sore for weeks after the reunion. You should have seen his grin as he took the sharp turns in the water. Like Dr. Evil.

The family relaxing after dinner.

Haley, Dad and Grandpa watching the activities.
My Aunts, Uncles, and Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment