Wednesday, August 5, 2009

H- House






My house was BLUE!! Blue I tell you. Horrible. There is nothing worse than giving directions to your house and having to use the phrase "the blue house across from the park." Thankfully my mother shared my distaste for blue and came to paint the house. Now I cannot take credit for alot of the painting cuz I was at work a lot of the time. So my Mother spent a week at my house painting with Ashlee and I helping when we could. The change is amazing and I feel so much better now when people tell me that they almost drove by becuase they didn't recognize the place!





Much improved house now. I love my Mother for all she does for me. Her and my Dad spend countless hours helping our family. (Note the brown patches in the grass, from the sprinkler system Dad helped put in.)

No comments: