Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

Well I guess it is time to finally get back in the swing of things, stop eating so much, relaxing so much, and get back to work. We arrived home from Utah yesterday from our weekend with family. We were excited that we were able to see everyone. The dogs were exhausted from their weekend of play. Must be nice to not have to come home and unpack, clean, and organize and just lay around to recover. Today it was back to work for me. Ashlee is still out of school untill the 8th. I was hoping that she would be able to get her room cleaned but she is still in vacation mode. Bill had to go to a meeting for work in Grand Junction. I am actually looking forward to starting a new year. I have been busy at home and work trying to put together some goals (notice I call the goals and not resolutions. I can easily break a resolution but when I call it a goal it makes me feel guilty.) My first goal is to start cooking at home more. I got a new stove today (long overdue!) When we cooked Christmas dinner we had to open the windows because the house was so full of smoke. Plus only one burner worked on the other. It was an easy excuse to not want to cook. Now I am looking forward to starting the new year with a meal on the table. Some of my other goals include:

Take a Spanish Class (I have been writing a lot of insurance for the Spanish community here)
Workout at least 3 times a week
Stick to a budget
Work on Personal Progress with Ashlee.

Wish me luck. So for my first Spanish exit. Adios Amigos

1 comment:

Friendofflash said...

Ok cool. I really wanted to show Brooke your family pictures haley took. Get those posted. Don't worry about all my music. get yours done first.