Monday, January 7, 2008

Snow Snow Snow

Okay so seriously... can we not stop the snow. Is it just me? I have had a foot of snow in my yard for over a month. And guess what? Last night we got another 6 inches and it has been snowing all day today. If that wasn't enough to start a Monday, my computer at work has been down all day making it so that I can't access the internet, the server, my email, you know all the things that you need to be able to work.

Today was the first day back to school and seminary started up again. Surprisingly I was excited to get back to seminary. While I don't love the 5:00 alarm I love being able to go and teach each day. I always remember people saying that seminary is the best start to the day and I never agreed when I was a teenager but boy do I appreciate it now. It always puts me in a great mood for the day. Ashlee was excited to get back to school too. She has basketball starting up again and she loves being active. I am glad that she decided to play. Keeps her busy.

On Friday I get to go to Vegas and see the sun!! Yeah!! I am going to teach my old cheer squad their state competition routine. And I thought moving would end that :) I am really excited to see them and I miss being able to coach. (Just a little). So that should be a fun and very quick trip. The family is going to stay here so it will be a nice drive to get some time to myself.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome to blogland! I am going to link to you - is that okay? I designed my blog header via digital scrapbooking and then saved it as an image file and then on the page layout screen (in blog edit mode) I imported it as an image. Did that make sense? I would be happy to walk you through it or make you one, too. LOVE the family pictures! I want some!

Debi said...

Amen... That alone time can never be over rated!!! Hopefully your trip is safe because I do remember the stress of driving in the snow! Feel free to join us on a beach trip any time.