The first way that she is like me starts with this picture. This is the only picture that I was "allowed" to take/ at home/ not at school. Of course not at school. What was I thinking.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Headed For High School
Wednesday, August 19th, 2009- Ashlee started high school. She was so nervous, which made me nervous and I worried ALL DAY LONG about her. She made it through the first day, and the first week. I am not so naive to think that it will be smooth sailing from here, but we are at least in it full swing. Each day as she ages I notice more and more of me in her, which makes me proud and also scared. (My momma said paybacks will come sooner or later).
The first way that she is like me starts with this picture. This is the only picture that I was "allowed" to take/ at home/ not at school. Of course not at school. What was I thinking.
The first way that she is like me starts with this picture. This is the only picture that I was "allowed" to take/ at home/ not at school. Of course not at school. What was I thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow High School! Are we really that old Steph? Riley starts middle school tomorrw and Lex is in 8th grade...I can't believe how time flies, I can still remember my first day of high school.....scary :)
Would you have let me take a picture of you??? Actually I do have a number of pictures of you in high school and in MOST OF THEM YOU ARE STICKING OUT YOUR TONGUE! But Of course, my granddaughter can do no wrong.
What a big day for her! She has grown up so much in the five years I've known her. I think it's wonderful that she has a lot of your qualities. She's lucky to have a mom like you!
Post a Comment